- Morro Bay hosted a LiveGreen event to promote golf and the games efforts toward environmentalism
- All of our courses and 11 other courses in the area received recycling containers for the golf courses as part of a grant program with the Integrated Waste Management Association.
- County Park and Golf courses participated at the Mid-State Fair
- Dairy Creek is Teeing it Forward
- Fairways and tees were verticutt at Morro Bay
- Sheep are now at Dairy Creek
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
It has been a while...
I hope you enjoyed our most recent post about the sheep on the golf course. They really are neat to have as part of our course as they have been part of and remain a part of golf in Scottland and Ireland. My apologies for the lack of posts for the past couple of months, but it is not because nothing has been happening we have just been busy. I will follow up with a montage of posts getting you up to speed over the next week or so. Here is a list of happenings since we last spoke: