Thursday, August 28, 2014

San Luis Opispo County Golf Courses video ready for your viewing pleasure.

Check it out!  It has been running at the SLO Airport since the 4th of July as well as hotels in the Southern communities of San Luis Obispo County.  Brian and the team at Visitor TV did such a fantastic job with the filming.  I mean, come on they even made me look good!  Let me know what you think and share this link with as many people as possible.

Get out and have fun...play more golf!

https://vimeo.com/99384769

2 comments:

  1. Hey the Black Friday is coming , maybe you need some new adicross golf shoes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honorable Sir, Great post. I am golfer. I need tips about golf. I want to know more about How much does a golf cart weigh. Please write some tips and tricks and info about this.

    ReplyDelete