Friday, June 8, 2012

How to play better golf...take care of the course!

The USGA greens section is a publication that is published bi-weekly and is a great resource for all things golf, particularly turf related topics.  If you do not currently receive this publication it is free and has been made an e-publication for the past few years.  You can have your copy delivered to your email by entering the following link into your browser and filling in the appropriate information.


 
The Record I received this morning contains an article that will improve everyone's game and ultimately your enjoyment while on the course (And garner the appreciation of all golf course superintendent's and their staffs.  Trust me these are the people you want on your side ;) ).  I am including a copy of the article in this post. 


Please have a read and share it with all of the golfers that you know especially those that do not believe that the condition of the course has anything to do with them.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and just a reminder to all of our female golfers out there...only 22 more days of free golf at Chalk Mountain, Morro Bay, and Dairy Creek golf courses!  So make your tee times now to take advantage of our Women's Golf Month Special.

"I've had a temper on the golf course since I was probably 7 years old.  It's always a constant battle to try and curb that and use it.  But at the same time, I don't think it's something that I want to lose, because it's part of me.  It's part of the fire that drives me."

~ Rory Sabbatini          

No comments:

Post a Comment